You can make a difference in the lives of others and be a part of the solution to community problems.
Community problems are hard to ignore: Increasing violence in schools… rampant drug and alcohol abuse… hate crimes… homelessness… gang violence… hunger… AIDS… and so on… and so on.
How can you make a difference in your community?
No matter how busy you are, you can still be a part of the solution to community problems. Even if you don’t have a lot of time, you can still help make a difference.
Click links below to find easy online activism and virtual volunteering opportunities as well as one-time or ongoing volunteering opportunities in your area:
- Have Fun and Make a Difference — Use your talent to help schools and other non-profits raise funds. You can participate in their good work and help make a lot of good community programs happen
- Click to Donate — Free clicks generate donations to your favorite causes.
- Take Action and Sign a Petition — Browse thousands of online petitions and take action.
- Virtual Volunteering – If you’re very busy and you still want to make a difference, you might have time for remote volunteering opportunities. You can do volunteer work “virtually” from anywhere using your computer.
- Volunteer Match – Find volunteer work in your area quickly and easily.
- Take Action — Find non-profit employment, internship and other volunteering opportunities.